- Pinheiros Altos Golf Resort
- Real Estate
- Villa Rentals
- Royal Algarve Hotel & Spa
- Photo Gallery
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Pinheiros Altos Corks Course (Sobreiros)
Corks, Yellow Golf Course at Pinheiros Altos Golf Resort
The Pinheiros Altos Corks Course (Sobreiros) is the longer of the three nine holes at Pinheiros Altos and regarded as the most demanding.
Spectacular Ludo Valley & Goldra Hills Views
Like the Pines Course, the Corks Course is a mixture of the original and new holes with spectacular views of the Ludo valley and the Goldra hills beyond.
Demanding First Tee
The first tee shot when playing the Pinheiros Altos Corks Course is one of the most demanding in the Algarve but the view from there is some form of consolation.
Dangerous Eighth Hole
Many regard the eighth hole, a PAR 5 double dog leg of 580 yards as the most dangerous on the course and responsible for the destruction of many medal rounds.
- Pinheiros Altos Members Newsletter - November 2013
- Pinheiros Altos Members Newsletter - October 2013
- Pinheiros Altos Members Newsletter - September 2013
- Pinheiros Altos Members Newsletter – August 2013
- A Tribute to David Grove
- New Green Fees and Special Offers
- Pinheiros Altos Golf Club Members Fun Day
- Pinheiros Altos Golf Club Sunshine Classic Gala Week
- Golf Tournaments & Events Jul-Dec 2010
- Golf Tournaments & Events Jan-Jun 2010
- Golf Tournaments & Events Dec 09